Learning Design and ESD Portfolio
Portfolio Submission Guidance
In order to be certified as a Learning Design & Education for Sustainable Development Bootcamp mentor or trainer, you will need to submit a short Portfolio to evidence your experience as a trainer/coach/teacher.
The portfolio should allow the reviewer to review your experience mentoring and/or training and coaching within your discipline.
Overview of the Portfolio structure
Your portfolio must include the following sections:
- A short contextual statement explaining your motivation to become a Certified Bootcamp Mentor/CoDesignS ESD Trainer (up to 200 words)
- A description of all the relevant experience in mentoring/coaching and teaching (up to 200 words)
- Evidence to support this. For example: the successful completion of a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, Fellowship of Advance HE (no more than 2 pages)
- A reflection on what you learnt as a result of doing the Bootcamp and/or the Learning Design and ESD course (up to 200 words)
- A plan of how you are going to use your learning in your role as Bootcamp Mentor or CoDesignS ESD Trainer if you become certified (up to 200 words)
You must use at least size 10pts and a font such as Arial that is easy to read.
Your portfolio should be a single document as a PDF file with all the criteria above addressed and should be submitted via the form presented below.
Two reviewers will assess the portfolio based on the criteria above and you will be awarded either Certified Bootcamp Mentor and/or CoDesignS ESD Trainer status depending on the route you have chosen.
£120 per submission
You will be required to pay in full once you have received confirmation from our Portfolio team and this will contain full instructions on how to make the payment.
Participants from low income economies and lower-middle income economies receive 20% discount.
Submit your Portfolio now
If you have any questions about the submission of your portfolio, please contact our course advisor team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Learning Design and ESD Bootcamp
Learning Design and ESD Bootcamp Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.